Covid-19 Postponed Events Update

Thursday, 19 March 2020

Due to the Pandemic of the Cornonavirus, the Glassing Monkey Clash of the Groms Event scheduled for 4th April will be postponed until later in the year. We will endeavour to post a new date for the event shortly but please bare with us in this difficult time.

UK Pro Surf Association has reluctantly taken this decision based on current Government advice. Currently all other UKPSA events are scheduled to go ahead, however we are monitoring the situation and taking advice from the relevant authorities.